Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another Infinity Scarf

            In December I shared an Infinity Scarf with you that I loved.  I finished another one shortly after that and wanted to share it as well.
            As I said in my Infinity Scarf Complete post, I am in love with variegated yarns, especially for projects such as this.  It creates such an interesting and unique item.  I get tons of compliments when I am wearing it, but the greatest thing is that its super warm when doubled around your neck.  No pesky wind will be creeping in. That has come in handy this winter!
            For the first infinity scarf, I used Red Heart With Love yarn.  For this one I used worsted weight Red Heart Yarn, color: Artist Print.  The skein was bigger, and I used a larger hook for this.  Instead of a K hook, I used an N.  It created a more bulky scarf which is what I was going for with the first one.  The pattern I used includes a button closure that gives you some more options for how to wear the scarf, and I just keep forgetting to make it.  Look forward to doing so because I found a beautiful button to match this.


            Below I spread it out so you can see the "links."  If you would like to order your own Infinity Scarf, click on the Contact Me page, zip me an email, and I will create your unique scarf.



            Also, today is Titus 2sdays hook up over at Time Warp Wife.  

Check out my link for Cinnamon-Honey Butter on the Titus 2sdays page and connect with other bloggers.  As always, I would love to connect with you on Pinterest.  Find me at: Infinitely More Than I Think on Pinterest  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment